Chairman: Mr. Suwit Indrachalerm (Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited)
Coordinator: Mr. Suphawat Maseng
Objectives: This club is established with the approval of its members to carry out corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities consistent with the operations of the Thai Bankers’ Association as follows
- To exchange information and experiences among members regarding CSR activities
- To promote knowledge and understanding of social expectations and directions of CSR activities, especially those of Thai banks
- To promote cooperation among members in organizing impactful and unified CSR activities
- To serve as a center for gathering information and news about members’ CSR activities and collaborative activities for public dissemination, as well as to receive feedback to improve CSR activities to meet social expectations.
- To represent the Thai Bankers’ Association in coordinating with organizations related to CSR.
- To propose guidelines for developing social responsibility of Thai banks to the Thai Bankers' Association for further consideration
- Not to operate or participate in any activities related to politics.